iMotiv

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Of life.

I think I have changed a lot from 6 years ago. Character wise not as much, more in my thinking.
I've lost interest in almost everything. It's really hard to get me interested in stuff right now. I find everything boring and would rather stay at home most of the time. Not sure what caused the change but I really don't like myself right now. It's really scary to not have a goal in life.

Having thought through many nights, I have decided that this is not going to go on like that. I need a change. To change, I need to change the way I think, the way I feel and also my attitude of life and the things around. I also need to be less harsh on people.

1. I need to be more positive.
2. I need to go ahead and do stuff that I want to do instead of just thinking of doing it.
3. I need to appreciate people around me and the things that they have been doing for me.
4. I need to reconnect with people.
5. I need to find a goal in life.

To be able to work on the above 5 points first will be a good start. I decided to pen this down because I want to constantly remind myself of what I have to do.

For a start, I have finally gotten down to register for the language class that I have been wanting to take since forever and never got to doing it. I have wasted a lot of time procrastinating but it's never too late to start right :)

Here's to a better me!

No comments:

Post a Comment