iMotiv

Thursday 18 July 2013

Insanity work out

UuAfter the first session of insanity, I had a 2 months break. I should not have stopped. Initially, at the end of the first session, my stamina was really good! Much better than it has ever been. I stopped when I had my wisdom tooth removed. Then I became lazy.

I lost 5kg from the first session of insanity. My abs were showing slightly. I really regret the break!

Now i'm starting the second session. The first session after the break was HORRIBLE. I was alright but really not as good as I was. Hopefully I will improve and be able to keep up soonish. I'll try to eat healthy but probably won't be as strict as I was.

To those who are not familiar about the insanity workout, here are the different workouts that they have:


In the first month, we will rotate from 1 to 5. Second month from 6 to 10. There is also a fit test every 2 weeks. The 2nd month's exercise is hell but it is all worth it. The muscle ache is addictive.

You can find out more about the exercise here: http://www.beachbody.com

Wish me luck! Like what Shaun T always say: DIG DEEPER! COME ON Y'ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment