iMotiv

Tuesday 16 July 2013

HATer Snapback

Recently, I've become slightly obsessed with snapbacks after getting my first Hater Snapback.
I got my Hater Snapback from Japan which is slightly more expensive than it is in Singapore.

Picture of the Hater Snapback that I got:  (picture credits to the website that i got it from)

Oriental Flowers

Loving the details


It's so easy to just put on the cap on a bad hair day. Now that the caps are so pretty, it's a really good fashion accessory!

ThyPaperCrane also recently had a Haters Snapback Giveaway! The floral prints are to die for! Congratulations to the lucky winner who brought it home :D



There are still so many pretty designs that I want :X
You can check out their facebook page for more of their designs!

I am also looking for this Iron Man Snapback! It's the one that HAHA wore in running man!

No comments:

Post a Comment