iMotiv

Saturday 13 July 2013

Pacific Rim

CW wanted to catch Pacific Rim badly so we headed down to Downtown east on Friday for the show.
I didn't know what the show was about before I went in, just knew that there are robots in it.


So the show is mainly about a breach in earth's sea bed that led to monsters (Kaiju) coming to earth every now and then that will cause a lot of destruction to cities. They then started the programme 'Jaeger' to combat the Kaijus. The Jaegers are out to fight the Kaijus to protect the world. There are a lot of fighting scenes that are not too bad. Not too messy that I can't figure out what's happening. The graphics are amazing. Overall, the movie is not too bad. The only complain I have is that the robots are SO CLUMSY. They are not fast enough, not flexible. It feels as though their joints need to be oiled. Their movements are also slow and their weapons are hmmm... not quite up to date and are slow to activate. In my opinion, I think their best weapon is the sword. The rest of the weapons are pretty useless :x

I love the black suits that the pilots wear <3 They look so smart in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment