iMotiv

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Minions!

I bet most people have already caught the movie ' Despicable Me 2'. I caught the movie awhile ago and I LOVE the minions. The story line was so-so only but the minions made it so much better!

I ordered these minions from USA and got them shipped back as they cost a bomb in Singapore! S$120 in singapore VS USD34. Shipping was not cheap but buying 3 from USA and shipping it back costs much lesser than buying 3 here. Took about 2 weeks to get here. Tim's my brother's birthday present, Stuart is CW's birthday present while Dave is mine!



So I have Dave, Tim and Stuart! Here's a short video of them. Pardon the bad quality and hardly audible sound cause it's my first attempt doing this.




Initially before I got them, I thought Dave would be the best choice but I was wrong! I LOVE TIM! He is the singing Minion, Dave is the Talking Minion and Stuart is the Laughing Minion. Tim can sing 3 songs, Dave farts and eats bananas. Stuart does the Beedo Beedo Beedo. They are so much fun! Material is soft so it should be suitable for young children. Box states ages 4 and above.


Anyone owns them too? Are there any special tricks that's not written on the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment