iMotiv

Friday 2 August 2013

Dear Grandma....

It has been 3 years but I miss you so much, more than usual today. There's so much going on in our lives that we would love to share with you and also hoping that you are part of it. No matter where you are, I hope that you are well and happy. No longer sick and in pain like before. We are all doing well so don't worry. Your grand children have grown up, graduated from college and are in the working world. If, just if, you were around for another 3 years, you would have:

1. Attended to my graduation.
2. Attended Ah soon's wedding.
3. Attended Grace's graduation.
4. Attended Dorothy's graduation.
5. Attended Jeffrey's graduation.
6. Been to Uncle's new restaurants.
7. Scolded the government for making us move away from Rochor Center.
8. Seen the model of my future flat in Bedok.
9. Met Jeffrey's girlfriend.
10. Known of Ah soon's son.
So many milestones in life that I would like to share with you.

I would also have:
1. Bought you flowers every mother's day.
2. Brought you good food every time I visit you.
3. Brought you overseas.
4. Given you allowance from my salary.
5. Made you laugh with my nonsense.
last but not least, spend more time with you.

Life is too short for regrets, treasure those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment