iMotiv

Sunday 5 May 2013

Sin Heng Bak Kut Teh

Sin Heng Bak Kut Teh is one of my favourite places to go when we are craving for Bak Kut Teh.
Address: 439 Joo Chiat Road

It is not easy to find car park lots during the peak hours and if you were to park your car in the car park right in front of the shop, you have to drive your car away after you have finished eating if not the carpark attendant will put on a wheel clamp.
I will always add mushrooms to my soup because I love mushrooms! The small pot has 4 ribs, medium has 6 so I assume that the large has 8? I have never ordered the large before so i'm not sure sure :x 
This Bak Kut Teh's soup base is not the peppery kind so those who like pepper base soups probably will not really like this.
They have plain rice and yam rice there. I usually go without rice, instead I go for You Tiao. 
Their sesame chicken is another dish that I will always order. The gravy goes very well with rice. 






And this is us on a really hot afternoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment