iMotiv

Sunday 5 May 2013

Laneige water sleeping pack


Heard lots of reviews on Laneige products and I have been wanting to try out some of their products. I have been facing problems with my skin for the longest ever and having tried many different brands of skincare products, not many work for me. I have combination skin with acne and large pores. My skin is sometimes so dry that even putting on moisturizer does not make any difference for me. Dry skin and makeup don't go well together (makes my skin look patchy). Dry skin also makes my skin red.

So I bought the Laneige water sleeping pack from the airport. Not sure if it is because there is a promotion going on but they are selling it in packs of 2 and 4. A pack of 4 (80ml) costs S$108 which is equivalent to about S$27 per pack. Pretty cheap I must say. It was selling for S$40 on the plane. Not sure how much it costs in korea.

I was quite sold when I used it the first few times at night. I wake up in the morning to find my skin still hydrated and is no longer red like it used to be. It is hydrating and not oily. That's what I like most about it.  My mum is using this too and she's pretty happy with it. Will try other Laneige products when I get the chance to!

<3
Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment