iMotiv

Friday 31 May 2013

My favourite korean food stall. (Kim Dae Mun)

I have a favourite korean food stall located in orchard. It is really nice and not expensive. It is located in a food court!

KIM DAE MUN
100 Orchard Road
Level 1 Concorde Foodcourt

My favourite dish is the spicy chicken soup! The soup's portion is pretty big and it's really delicious. I usually order it without the rice but with more glass noodles. Even though I don't take vegetables, I still order it with the vegetables as it enhances the taste of the soup. I remove them just before I eat.

Other dishes that I recommend are:
- Korean spicy rice cakes. Love this!
- Kimchi Fried rice
- Fried Saba fish
- Cuttlefish
- Pan fried Fish

I asked CW to rank the food in order to what he will order the next time he comes. He had a really hard time. He said 'The cuttlefish is REALLY good but to have that everytime is abit too much. First on my list is definitely the cuttle fish, second would be fried saba fish and then pan fried fish followed by kimchi fried rice.' As for myself, I am not as adventurous as he is. I always order the same dishes when I'm there (Spicy Chicken Soup and Spicy Rice cakes).

Love the spicy rice cakes too. The sauce is so thick and fragrant. SLURPS.

CW <3

spicy rice cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment