iMotiv

Monday 21 April 2014

Seafood Paradise at Singapore Flyer

A place for great crabs! Seafood paradise serves great crabs. Big and fresh. We went there to try out the crabs because my aunt was a great fan of their crabs. We ordered the butter crab and chilli crab. The butter crab was delicious! This butter crab, unlike others that I had before, had alot of sauce. The fried mantou will also go very well with the butter crab's sauce. The chilli crab is pretty good too! Now it ranks number 2 on my chilli crab list. If only it was more affordable :X 2 crabs, 1 noodles, 1 fried rice, 1 fish and 1 toufu made us $330 poorer. The crabs were $80 each. Initially we wanted to make reservations for mother's day dinner but if we were to multiply the bill by the number of people that we will have for mother's day, the bill will be close to $2000. I think I will only be able to eat here on very special occasions. Meanwhile, I will satisfy my crab cravings at places that I can still afford to visit more frequently. On a side note, the service here was really good. It made us feel that the money spent was worth it. They were very attentive and friendly. The Electric run was happening as we had our dinner so we had quite a view!



Seafood Paradise at Singapore Flyer
30 Raffles Avenue
#01-01 Singapore Flyer
Singapore 039803
Tel: 6336 5101
Fax: 6336 5102
Business Hours
Mon – Fri
11.30am – 3.00pm (Last order 2.30pm)
6.00pm – 11.00pm (Last order 10.30pm)
Sat, Sun & PH
11.30am – 3.00pm (last order at 2.30pm)
5.30pm – 11.00pm (last order at 10.30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment