iMotiv

Monday 7 April 2014

Weekends!

Had ramen at Ramen Kagetus Arashi last weekend.
It was an impromptu thing as we didn't know what else to eat. 

I think that going to Japan multiple times spoilt our taste buds.
We saw that the shop was quite crowded previously when we walked past so we decided to give it a go. Sad to say, it does not meet my expectations of a good ramen. 

To me, a good ramen has to be slightly less salty because if it is too salty or just nice at the beginning, it is pretty hard to finish the whole serving. Secondly, THE EGG. 
How I rank ramen is:
1. Soup
2. Egg
3. Noodles

The soup is alittle too salty/ rich. Egg was horrible. As I know how to marinate my own ramen eggs at home, I have really high expectations of the egg in ramen. Japan's ramen eggs are DA BOMB. The original egg that comes with Ramen Kagetus Arashi's Ramen is a hard boiled egg and it is not possible to change to the semi hard yolk. We had to buy an additional egg. Egg was overcooked. 
Noodles was alright I guess. 



One of the rare days when I'm in a picture as I am usually the one taking the picture.
The Hmmmmmmm face.

His order of some curry rice. Pepper lunch's version is better.
 
My ramen does not look appetizing because I requested for no vegetables.
We probably will not head back there again as we have had better ones in Singapore. 
Till the next Ramen!

Also over the same weekend, I went to my favourite Kim Dae Mun Korean food stall again!
This time with alot more people!
Whole table of food!
My usual spicy chicken soup.
Another usual!
Love bringing new people to try my favourite food.
Happy customers!
 Kim Dae Mun will be moving to #02-17/18 of the same building starting June 2014! Please take note!

Moving on to Thai food! Favourite version of glass noodle salad!
Same taste, different place.
These pictures are making me hungry now. 
It's almost 12 midnight so i have to control myself.
On a side note, I'm loving the new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment