iMotiv

Friday 28 June 2013

Braces update 2! (7 weeks)

Today's visit to the dentist was great! I finally removed the palatal expander! I am so happy to get it off! Happy but at the same time miss it. Not quite used to the extra space in my mouth. No more food stuck! Yippee!

Till date, the most painful experience was when the dentist close the brackets after changing the wire. 

I am really amazed at what braces can do. 
This was a comparision of the 3rd day vs yesterday.

And this below, was at 9am in the morning before I visited the dentist vs at
2pm (5hours after I changed the wire and removed the palatal expander).
It's amazing! The tooth that has never been fully exposed can now be fully seen!

So a comparison of the 3rd day vs 7weeks4days. 


Sorry for all the low quality/ unglam pictures of my mouth/teeth but I only have these pictures taken with my iPhone.

Happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment