iMotiv

Monday 13 April 2015

Paldo Bulnak Bokkummyun Spicy Fried Octopus Ramyun


After reading the blog on the top ten spiciest instant noodles, I went on the hunt for number 1 and 2. Number 3 is Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon which I have already been eating for awhile now and it does not feel as spicy as when I first ate it so I went to hunt for spicier noodles! I found this at Shine Korean Mart at Bugis Village. This is so expensive! Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon is $6.90 while this is $11!!!!! That means each individual packet costs $2.20. I don't read Korean so I followed the instructions from http://www.theramenrater.com/2014/04/02/1347-paldo-bulnak-bokkummyun/ on how to cook the noodles. I did not add any ingredients and ate the noodles as it is. I'm not sure if Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon already spoilt my tastebuds but I think the spicy level is manageable. I did sweat alittle but I did not need any water or milk to extinguish the flames. I drank half a carton of milk the first time I tried Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon. Guess you can really build up immunity to spicy stuff if you keep eating :P

Taste wise, I still prefer Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon that is ALWAYS sold out in the NTUC near my house. I will still love to try number 1 on the list if i can find it in Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey do you know the ingredient contents of the noodle? I tried looking online but couldn't find any translated ones.

    ReplyDelete