iMotiv

Saturday 15 March 2014

Bring home Ichiran Instant Ramen!

I brought my favourite Ichiran instant ramen home from my recent trip to Japan! 
There were 3 different kinds: soup, dry and cold noodles. 
This is the soup one. According to instructions, I am supposed to cook the noodles for 2 minutes in boiling water before making the soup. One step that I think should be improved on is to change the water after cooking the noodles. Cook the soup separately and pour it onto the noodles. Mine was too thick because of the starch from the noodles. It tasted great nevertheless. 
I will add more water than instructed as I find that I am lacking soup. The noodles was really good. 
Chee wee loved it too! Did not have time to get any sliced pork so we made do with roasted chicken :x 
This version is also the Ten Jin special I think. Will try the dry and cold noodles soon! 
Hope they taste as good!

The soup version.

Comes with 6 packets of noodles and 3 packets of soup sachets.

The soup essence.

How to cook your ramen.

Finished product!
Already feeling hungry looking at the noodles :(

This is the dry version. It is actually pretty tasty too!
1 packet of sauce with 1 packet of noodles.



This is the cold version! Interesting flavour I must say. 
It is totally different from the normal ramen. It tastes more Thai than Japanese. 
Not something that I like :X 







Hope to be able to try more of these ramen!

2 comments:

  1. Can I check do all Ichiran outlets sell their instant mee ?

    Warm Wishes M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get this instant noodles?YUMM

    ReplyDelete