iMotiv

Monday 9 September 2013

Japanese Language Class

I am into my 4th lesson of Japanese Language Elementary 1 and I must say that it's pretty challenging despite having some prior knowledge of the language. The teaching style is really different from NTU's Japanese language modules.

In NTU, they will teach Hiragana, Katagana and Kanji right from the first module. However at Bunka, Kanji only comes in at the much later levels. Elementary 1 touches only on Hiragana. I'm so glad that I already knew Hiragana before starting class because I would have been really lost if not for that.

I'm really determined and motivated to carry myself through this and my first goal now is JLPT N5. I'm slowly heading there!

Also, I just got my hands on Hera Products ( CC cream in pink beige and sun mate leports) that I got friends to buy from Korea. Can't wait to try them out. The CC cream smells really good as compared to the other creams that I have used. Not cheap (S$92 for both) though.


No comments:

Post a Comment